Large independent villa with a plot of 1400m2 in Sant Antoni de Calonge (Costa Brava)
Magnificent villa with pool located in the quiet area of Mas Villa (Sant Antoni de Calonge). Located 10 minutes walk from the beach, next to magnificent coves and just 5 km from the town of Platja d’Aro and 2km from Palamós.
This villa distributed over 3 floors consists of:
- Large garden with flowers and fruit trees.
- Pool with diving board of 14m x 7.5m (from 40cm to 3m deep).Playground.
- Terraces with panoramic views.
- Large double living room with fireplace.
- Open kitchen with access to the outside.
- 6 Bedrooms with terrace and sea views.
- Upper floor with cinema and library.
- 6 Bathrooms.
- Separate guest room.
Equipment and extras:
- Fully equipped studio.
- Infrared sauna.
- Steam bath.
- Giant chess in the garden.
- Garage for 3 vehicles.
- Radiating floor.
- Fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and Palamós.
- Made with quality materials
Between the sea and the mountains, the municipality of Calonge fully enjoys the richness and natural diversity of the Baix Empordà. The position between the Gavarres massif and the wide bay of Palamós and Sant Antoni provides a remarkable variety of landscapes, with protected and lovingly preserved places with numerous coves and hidden corners to discover surrounded by the charm of the Costa Brava.
Tourism and service companies make up the most important part of the municipality’s current economy. Regarding agriculture, crops such as vineyards, forage, cereals (wheat, barley and oats) and olive trees are maintained. Near the town there are irrigated crops (fruit trees). The existing industries are those of construction, metal, food and the transformation of cork, very traditional in the municipality.
Municipality awarded with the DTF (Family Tourism Destination) seal of specialization, awarded by the Catalan Tourism Agency. Families and residents will enjoy a range of restaurants, entertainment and leisure ideal for an area of the beautiful Costa Brava characterized by being a land of wines.