Catalan farmhouse with a large plot near Vilajuïga, Alt Empordà
A charming Catalan farmhouse with vineyards, olive groves and farmland. Located on the border with the Cap de Creus nature reserve, in a quiet and beautiful town called Pau.
It has an estimated grape production of 75 to 90 tons. Of these grape varieties: 58% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Garnatxa negre and 28% Ull de Llebre.
The total area of the land is 193,249 m2, of which 12,000 m2 of urban plot to make single-family houses.
- 7,237 m2 of garden around the house
- 6 hectares (60,000 m2) of vineyards (license valid for another 2 years)
- Olive grove (138 trees) 11,807 m2
- Agricultural field 10125 m2
- The total area of the house is 1,500 m2.
- Area of the annex house are approx 300m2.
The farmhouse consists of 3 floors in which we have:
- Covered terrace
- Outside terrace
- Living room
- Large dining room for more than 12 people
- Large independent kitchen
- 5 rooms
- 4 Baths
- Game room
- Garage and stable
- Second winery (wine production and storage)
Near the town of Perelada with its famous casino in an old castle and its golf club, producers of cava (Catalan champagne). We are also 17 km from Figueres (capital of Alto Ampurdán), 9 km from Roses and 22 km from the famous Cadaqués beach. Places highly valued for its landscape, its history and its culture also rooted in the renowned artist Salvador Dalí.